In honor of our Veterans
If you are a veteran, we welcome you to take advantage of our offer. Also, please help us spread the word by telling/sending other vets you know!
We are a Veteran-owned Acupuncture Clinic, and we are proudly caring for our veterans. In order to honor and thank those who have served our country we are offering Free acupuncture treatments for Veterans from Nov. 1 to Nov. 30 2021.
To maximize your treatments results, each Veteran is eligible for 2-3 free treatments depending on our clinic capacity. We will try all our best to accommodate all eligible candidates.
You only need one of these documents to prove your Veteran status:
- DD 214 – Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- DD 2 (Retired) – US Uniformed Services Identification Card (Retired)
- VIC/VHIC – Veterans Affairs Hospital Identification Card
- New York State DMV Driver’s License or Non-Driver ID with Veteran Designation
- IDNYC Card with Veteran Designation
- Attestation from Mayor’s Office of Veterans’ Affairs confirming military service
By Appointment ONLY – Book Today!
Mon. Tue. Wed. Fri. Sun. 11:30-6:30p
Alternate Time Available by Appointment ONLY
Please Email us at Sojournacupuncture@gmail.com to request your acupuncture appointment!
Note: This offer is only for our veterans, and we require eligible candidates to present their proof of document at the time of acupuncture service.