Advance payment is required to book all appointments
- Scheduling and making payments happen in the reception area before each treatment so you can relax and enjoy them.
- Payments can be made with Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and other charge cards.
- No checks accepted
- We do NOT accept insurance, but we will provide payment invoices for reimbursement. Click here for details.
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for all appointments
We understand and acknowledge how busy you are, how appointments can be overlooked or forgotten, and that cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. However, in fairness to all, the following policies have been established.
We set aside the time you select for your appointments and we do not double book. So, “no show”/missed appointments or same-day cancellations create gaps in our schedule that could accommodate other patients. You will receive an appointment confirmation at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
If you know more than 24 hours in advance that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us at 845.490.4466. If no one answers, leave a message (voicemail, text, email) within 24 hours before your appointment time so we may accommodate another patient in your place.
- Cancellations/Reschedules made 24 hours BEFORE a scheduled appointment will NOT incur a penalty or fee.
- No charge will be assessed for appointments cancelled/rescheduled in less than 24 hours if our schedule permits us to reschedule another appointment on the same day, otherwise it will be considered a cancellation.
- Patients with Treatment Packages who cancel/reschedule in less than 24 hours, as a courtesy, will be given ONE pass (no penalty) per package, thereafter they will lose ONE treatment for each subsequent incident.
- Patients without Treatment Packages: Cancellations/Reschedules made in less than 24 hours will be charged 50% of the service scheduled.
- ALL patients: In the event that we, Sojourn, should cancel/reschedule an appointment in less than 24 hours, no penalty or charge will be incurred by the patient, and as compensation, we will issue a FREE treatment. Package extensions will be given if warranted.
Appointments may occur every 10 or 15 minutes. We need you to be ready at your scheduled time so that your Acupuncturist has the time needed to provide a quality treatment.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment you may be asked to wait, and if treated your time may be cut short.
- If we have a full schedule we may not be able to treat you.
- Patients more than 15 minutes late are considered cancelled and we will consider it a missed appointment. In the event that this should happen the cancellation policy will apply.
No Call/No Show - Missed Appointments
- Patients without Treatment Packages will be charged the full amount of the service.
- Patients with Treatment Packages will lose one treatment.